Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A New Look!

This is going to be a boring, and crazy-short update :) Basically just letting everyone know that I have changed the blog formatting a bit and plan to start updating you more frequently and sooner than later.

I have so missed posting pictures of my little buddy, talking about the crazy things that happen here at the Titus Household, and rambling on about justice, sex trafficking, Jesus, OCD, and the occasional amazing recipe I just have to share.

Look for a new blog post within the next week and get ready - I'm so excited to dust off the keyboard and start recounting graces and memories, dreams and fears alongside you!

Here... I'll leave you with some sneak peaks and adorable Owen pictures :)

Until next post,
Sola Dei Gloria
A bundled up and sick little Owen on a much needed outside adventure on the Burke Gilman Trail last month. 


Owen proudly showing off his circles and artwork!

Twinsies selfie taken for my sister in law the first day I actually felt normal after my appendectomy in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment